Products and Services
For private and public hospitals around Australia that require patient guides, we provide various options. From the waiting room to admission, through to the bedside, patients are never without a source of vital information.
- Printed Hospital Patient Guides
- Durable hard cover
- Full colour
- Laminated pages for hygiene purposes
- Digital Hospital Patient Guide
- Stored on compact flash drives
- Easy information dissemination
- Able to be streamed onto inpatients’ televisions; essential information on loop
- Electronic Hospital Patient Guide
- Easily uploaded onto hospital websites, so patients can easily view or download copies for their reference.
- Save on paper and printing costs
The information in the hospital guide can be tailored to the relevance of each stage of hospital stay, for example:
Waiting area publications – useful information about the hospital’s various medical departments, payment methods, etc.
Admission publications – payment plans, admission procedures, room options, meals, operation schedules, etc.
Bedside publications – pain relief and management, recovery, therapy, rehabilitation, support for patients and families, discharge procedures, pharmacies and medicine, medical equipment (e.g. wound dressings, wheelchairs, ventilators, etc.), post-hospital stay follow up plans, etc.
We offer group hospital discounts.
Pay for your ads up front and receive increased ad size – better presence, better business.
Ask us more about what we can do for you.
Aside from hospitals, we can customise publications for these medical care centres listed below. Many other companies such as the following promote their services in the hospital patient guides:
- Specialised health care providers – chiropractors, dental centres, chiropractors, opticians, gynaecologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, cardiologists, etc.
- Maternity, including pre- and post-natal services
- Healthcare for babies and children
- Nurse hire agencies
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Elderly care – aged care facilities, nursing homes, retirement villages, hospices
- Palliative care
- Funeral homes
- Corporate companies
- Compensation law firms